1 pork fillet
3 pineapple rings (canned)
¼ cup pineapple juice
150g spreadableKakadu plum
10g roasted macadamia nuts
1 sheet paperbark
10g warrigal greens (blanched)
· Trim the fillet and cut into medallions, seal off the medallions in a pan and place to one side
· Peel and core apple, then cut into large dices 1-2cm
· Cut the pineapple rings in half
· Lay out the paperbark and place the blanched warrigal greens on it
· Place the medallions on top with the apple and pineapple between each one, sprinkle the macadamia nuts over this, then wrap the medallions in the paperbark. Place in the oven at 180ºC for approximately 30 minutes.
· Heat the Kakadu jam in a small pan with half the pineapple juice, then thicken this using the cornflour and the remainder of the pineapple juice, add the pan juices
· Cut open the paper bark and pour the sauce over the medallions, then serve
With the compliments of Steve Pullen, Executive Chef – The Barn Restaurant, Campbelltown
Commenting is closed for this article.