|Australian cookbooks||The Dining Downunder Cookbook is an easy to use key to Australian ingredients.|
|ebooks||We particularly recommend our Australian Menu Planning Guide|
|Fruit confits||Ideal for sauces and garnishing with real Wow! factor|
|Herbal-Active||Reduce food waste; improve HACCP food safety (good for sous vide cooking); save money|
|Herbs, spices and seasonings||Use the best, brightest, most aromatic and pungent flavours in the market bar none!|
|Infused oils, paperbark, etc||These infused oils are like truffle oil. Use paperbark for cooking 'en papillote'|
|Sauces, syrups and preserves||High quality, consistent condiments you could make yourself if you had the time and staff|
|Wattleseed and Wattleseed extract||Great for desserts, bakery and sauces - famously delicious coffee, chocolate and nut flavour|
While our products are stocked and distributed by many food distributors and we recommend you to their service, many do not want to hold our entire range or just make it too difficult for us to work with them to help you. We lose our communication line to you, our real customer and can't easily offer you our new products, special deals and usage information. So this website is the direct alternative.
Please use the navigation links above and your browser's BACK button to access our range.
We realize that it is more cumbersome for chefs to pre-pay for product but it is the only way we can handle the masses of orders we get on-line. We have many manufacturers already using the store, particularly overseas customers as well as numerous restaurants here at home and around the world. It is a great way to test out our range and develop your menus and once you need to order regularly, please contact us and we can work with your preferred distributors.
We look forward to your custom and hope to service your needs and help you introduce your patrons to our wonderful flavours.
Looking For Recipe Ideas?
Here are a few to get you started:
- Barralax on rainforest herb linguini
- Sydney Salad
- Japanese pumpkin frittata served with bush tomato chutney
- Salt and pepper yabbie skewers
- Alpine peppered venison on rainforest herb linguini
- Braised chicken in a sweet corn and polenta broth
- Paperbark smoked duck with Illawarra plum sauce
- Saltbush Lamb with kumara smash
- Paperbark smoked barramundi
- Wine drenched lamb with Alpine Pepper mash
- Mud crab and smoked kumara gnocchi
- Baked Illawarra plum cheesecake
- Coconut and Lemon Myrtle brul?e
- Wattleseed pavlova
- Chocolate mousse tart with gumleaf cream and wild rosella flowers